Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Am NOTHING-Think not to highly of oneself

If CHRIST does not immerse me in His cleansing blood I am and will continue to be dirty. For without Him I am nothing and with Him I am only what He in graciousness and mercy makes of me; Yes I said mercy for my best is still far short of His love and holiness, and therefore I require His merciful and gracious love or I will remain nothing. GOD be merciful to me a sinner.
The world would not stop turning if this cog fell off -
I am but a spoke amongst many
which if broken
the wheel would continue to roll down the path of life;
ought I think highly of myself?
BY THE SAME TOKEN
I OUGHT NOT NEGATE THE MARVELOUS CREATIVE WORK OF GOD
WHO WHEN IT WAS FINISHED MOLDING THE CLAY
LOOKED AT WHAT HE HAD MADE
AND SAID, "IT IS GOOD".
AND SO WE ARE FOR WE ARE EXQUISITELY AND INTRICATELY MADE
BY HE WHO ONLY COULD
CREATE & ORCHESTRATE SUCH A COMPLEXITY AS THE HUMAN BEING.

No comments: